Introduce Yourself

Chiaki Kuriyama played Takako Chigusa in Battle Royale and is Go Go Yubari in Kill Bill.
geesehoward4life

27 Jun 2006, 05:10 #1

Welcome to Zanlius' Chiaki Kuriyama Fandom

Have a look around and enjoy yourself, but before you do. Please tell us how you came to know about Japanese Actress Chiaki Kuriyama and give us a little about yourself; Age, where you live, including Country and tell us why you've decided to join and help her fans enjoy her rare acting talents.
Don't forget to give us your opinion on what you'd like to see Chiaki do next! Thanks and Enjoy!
Later
\Image

Menace415

27 Jun 2006, 05:23 #2

okay, i would say im one of the remaining poster dudes from the last wave of Chiaki fans.
they include Geese, some of our Moderators, and old fans from the past that poke theyre nose around here still. yeah i still see you guys! Image
alrite here i go:
1. born to moms and pops on August 22 1985.
2. became a Chiaki fan shortly after Kill Bill but, knew of her from BR.
3. been a poster since (i dont remember).
4. I luvz Chiaki and I AINT GOIN NOWHERE!!CK FAN BRIGADE BEEEYAAATCH!ImageImage

pineapple s0da

27 Jun 2006, 05:40 #3

I first got into Chiaki after Kill Bill, as I said before the giggle sealed the deal for me.
Anyway I'm 19
I live in GA
I had been lurking through the site a little awhile ago and just recently decided to join.
I talk, post, write whatever you want to call it too much.
Image Image

geesehoward4life

27 Jun 2006, 06:03 #4

I didn't know who she was until Kill Bill, but the minute Isaw her I knew everything I needed to know. I told the people who watched the movie with me about her and at that time I had no computer, no internet, no nothin. They eventually came back and confirmed everything that I had said about her career prior to Kill Bill.
I was inspired by Kill Bill Volume One to write a book with the sole intent of helping to get Chiaki some more Western exposure. I came to this site with that as my one and only purpose and proceeded to get into flame wars for being too blunt.
34 years old, I live in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania in the United States and I completed the last page April 29th of this year and I am in the process of typing it all up. I do not know if I will get Tarantino's approval to publish, but I do know that he is looking for someone to expand on Kill Bill because he's said so repeatedly on Entertainment TV, but he thinks that person is young right now and won't catch up to him for a good ten years.
Well I know I'm younger then Tarantino so I guess he's half right. Chiaki has a very rare ability to convey both spoken and unspoken word and she can literally put her feelings in an audiences lap. That is a rare talent to me and I'd like to see more of it. So, I'm doing what I can.
Later

mrs kiriyama

27 Jun 2006, 11:30 #5

I saw Kill Bill first than like wasn't really interested saw her in BR than got TOTALLY interested.

geesehoward4life

27 Jun 2006, 18:51 #6

WELCOME ABOARD EVERYONE! Ahh, Mrs Kiriyama, I see ye ole Chigusa was the deciding factor! Image I can dig it!
Pineapple if you talk too much then I must be DOOMED! Image
Menace; That bastard one armed boxer killed both of my disciples and I'm gonna avenge them AND NOBODIES GONNA STOP ME! Image
-Master of the Flying Guillotine-
ENJOY!

pineapple s0da

28 Jun 2006, 01:37 #7

Aww geese I would hug you if I could. You see we're all doomed, now that I'm here to taint this forum with tons of "Oh My HEARTS!!!1!!SO!!A!NNO!Y11I!NG" Image Image

Menace415

28 Jun 2006, 01:39 #8

OH MY HEARTS! THATS SO ANNOYING! Image Image

pineapple s0da

28 Jun 2006, 01:48 #9

You see, its already started. Image Image Image

geesehoward4life

28 Jun 2006, 03:00 #10

It's all good Pineapple. I don't find you annoying in the least.