From Child to Man, Book-Zero!

Randomness at the wheel driving to insanityville. It's a place for help. Recently this area has become a flaming battleground. Will the incessant fighting please stop?!
geesehoward4life

21 Jul 2015, 11:14 #1

It took me TWO-YEARS! To put together this sci-fi/fantasy/drama! That answers the question of what happens when your usefulness is up!?The story is set in Underworld-Realm's, Central Tanis Island of the DESTROYED, Border-Region Territories of the Empire!
The last remaining city of Lu is continuing to fight for its life against their regional-rivals, the Ilvala of Old Adari.

The Ilvala were only able to invade because the Empire that the Border-Region Territories betrayed them and made sure the Ilvala could invade and attack undetected!
From Child to Man, Book-Zero shows how Lu Family of Lu City has to come to terms with the fact that they were betrayed by their own Empire! But truly deciphering why 
the Empire betrayed them and how they can now withstand yet another invading Ilvala-Hoarde is what is most important to Lu Family. 

As for the latest Ilvala-Hoarde sent to sack Lu City and slaughter them all? They have their own problems. Because they are having to face the fact that like Lu Family, they are 
now being questioned by their own leadership, where? It is now there turn to answer the question of what will they do now that their usefulness is up, too...?
Pick-up YOUR COPY of From Child to Man, Book-Zero!
Enter the coupon-code;
Chiaki-Kuriyama 
And I will take off $2.00-USD! 
Click the Link below TO GET YOUR COPY! 
From Child to Man, Book-Zero
GET YOUR COPY TODAY!

geesehoward4life

24 Jul 2015, 00:32 #2

geesehoward4life wrote:
It took me TWO-YEARS! To put together this sci-fi/fantasy/drama! That answers the question of what happens when your usefulness is up!?The story is set in Underworld-Realm's, Central Tanis Island of the DESTROYED, Border-Region Territories of the Empire!
The last remaining city of Lu is continuing to fight for its life against their regional-rivals, the Ilvala of Old Adari.

The Ilvala were only able to invade because the Empire that the Border-Region Territories betrayed them and made sure the Ilvala could invade and attack undetected!
From Child to Man, Book-Zero shows how Lu Family of Lu City has to come to terms with the fact that they were betrayed by their own Empire! But truly deciphering why 
the Empire betrayed them and how they can now withstand yet another invading Ilvala-Hoarde is what is most important to Lu Family. 

As for the latest Ilvala-Hoarde sent to sack Lu City and slaughter them all? They have their own problems. Because they are having to face the fact that like Lu Family, they are 
now being questioned by their own leadership, where? It is now there turn to answer the question of what will they do now that their usefulness is up, too...?
Pick-up YOUR COPY of From Child to Man, Book-Zero!
Enter the coupon-code;
Chiaki-Kuriyama 
And I will take off $2.00-USD! 
Click the Link below TO GET YOUR COPY! 
From Child to Man, Book-Zero
GET YOUR COPY TODAY!
Good EVENING FROM UPPER DARBY!!!!!
It has been a HELLACIOUSLY LONG TIME HASN'T IT!? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! As you can SEE!? I have been busy working on and finally completing something where I don't have a problem with it being put out to the public! Currently I am working on a short story for another character who may or may not play their part in the entire World Within Worlds-saga. I'm just stopping through QUICKLY! To just let people know that, NO! I didn't just swing through here to drop off some advertisement FOR MYSELF, NO! I am making it clear that I am going to be coming through here ON THE REGULAR! Posting and updating as I see fit! If you're reading this you ALREADY KNOW that this site was floating dead for some time and then recent events buried it. 

However I came back here AS SOON AS I HAD SOMETHING WORTH COMING BACK HERE TO POST ON! And being an independent ebook-publisher!? THAT IS SOMETHING TO POST ON! Don't forget to GET YOUR COPY OF MY NEW EBOOK, FROM CHILD TO MAN, BOOK-ZERO! AND DON'T FORGET YOUR COUPON-CODE AT CHECKOUT TO SAVE $2.00 OFF THE PRICE! I've got PLENTY TO TALK ABOUT! PLENTY TO POST! FROM EVERY ANGLE! But for right now I'll just say that I will BE BACK!
LATER!