Exte: Coming in 2007

Chiaki Kuriyama played Takako Chigusa in Battle Royale and is Go Go Yubari in Kill Bill.
pineapple s0da

05 Jul 2006, 20:30 #1

Quote:
Taking the genre to new lengths, Japan's Toei has unfurled "Exte," a horror pic about hair extensions that attack the women that wear them.
WTF? Image Image
::UPDATE::
So the fine people at Space Craft have posted a promo shot for Exte, I had to blow it up because it was tiny. I have to say after seeing the pic I was kinda disapointed because it made me realize that this cheesy movie is actually coming out.
The horror! The horror!
ImageImage

Menace415

06 Jul 2006, 16:51 #2

this is a for real movie???
evil hair extensions? Now thats some originality there. and who better to be the main character....?

Chiaki Teriyaki Image Image

pineapple s0da

06 Jul 2006, 16:59 #3

I just can't believe this is from the same guy that did Suicide Circle (which was a unique film too) but still this just sounds so lame.
I hope I get proven wrong.
Chiaki Teriyaki, wow Menace you really do have a way with words. Image Image

Menace415

06 Jul 2006, 17:28 #4

i wouldnt accecpt full responsibilty for that, someone mentioned that before. but ill take the credit for remembering it. Image Image

pineapple s0da

06 Jul 2006, 17:33 #5

Oh how unoriginal of you Menace lol. You only get partial credit now. Image Image

geesehoward4life

06 Jul 2006, 18:07 #6

Her very first movie was a horror movie called the Toilet Bowl Mysteries so EXTE is NOT the lowest that she has ever been. You will find this rare but fun fact on the Zanlius front page of this site. I stumbled across it yesterday... that movie is also out of print for obvious reasons and I believe she got killed in that movie anyway.
Oh and from what I saw it was a janitor going around killing High Schoolers who were using the John. Hard to get away when you're taking a piss and some dude runs up on you with a kama-sickle for you head! Image Image
OMFG ROFLMBAO!!!!!
Now THAT's FUNNY! YET EVIL!!!!Image

pineapple s0da

06 Jul 2006, 18:12 #7

With a title like Toilet Bowl Mysteries I was expecting a bit more but a janitor hacking up poor kids while they're on the crapper, thats just stupid. Image GIVE ME SUBSTANCE! Image Image

geesehoward4life

06 Jul 2006, 18:18 #8

Now mind you Pineapple, when I first came here and told people what I thought they said I was being pessimistic and F'd s**t up with my "opinion", but here we are and substance is few and far between.
Yokai was cool. She probably had some good depth in Queen Bee, but I don't know what her role was and it was a TV Drama so those are hard as hell for me to get my hands on. Oyayubihime was cool because she was a girl with a crush that took it too far. Mail... I hate that F'n movie just as much as you hate Last Quarter.
When people saw the trailer for LasT Quarter I was like, DAMN she gets hit by a F'n TRUCK WTF! Then as I did some digging I was like what is up with the loser as UNFAITHFUL BOYFRIEND... whatever.
So substance... I tell you what Pineapple... I'ma send you the stuff I'm working on and you just read over it and then you email me back and tell me if that isn't substance that fits and would look damn good on a screen with her portraying it.

pineapple s0da

06 Jul 2006, 18:24 #9

I love it when people try to defend things that they know are complete and udder crap. They kinda deserve to be slapped by the truth. Image
Anyway yeah geese send it on over, I've been waiting to see (or at least read) something that does Chiaki justice.Image

geesehoward4life

10 Jul 2006, 15:35 #10

Yep, it's for real like RSK said... hair extentions that attack the...BWA-HA-HA! Image HAIR EXTENSIONS! HAUNTED HAIR!!!! OHHHH THE HORROR!!!!! This is gonna be crap-tacularImage